Kiss & Ride
Procedures and Form
Kiss & Ride is how you can drive your child to school. Please complete the following Kiss & Ride application. We will assign your K&R "number" once we process the application.
Your tags will be given to your child's teacher to be taken home.
If you prefer, you can also print out and fill out an application.
- Families will keep the same Kiss & Ride number the entire time their child attends Brookfield.
- You should keep your tag from year to year.
- All students who will be in the car should memorize the number, that is how they will be dismissed from their classrooms at the end of the day.
Please Fill Out The Kiss and Ride Form Below.
- Please add a primary and secondary driver who will be picking up your child.
- List all the names of the students being transported.